Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
I have begun to master them. Setting a reminder every hour of when to drink water and when to have a 1/2 cup of spinach is one way to do it. Let’s see how results look Friday when I go to see Levi, shall we?
woke me up bitching me out, reminding me that after he comes to get his car for the move to the next base that we’re over. called to remind me how much better i looked before we married.
i don’t want to ever eat again.
FUCK FUCK FUCK 115.4
all because of a new job where i have to taste all the foods because the menu changes every day. stopping that shit immediately.
see levi the 15th.
need to lose 8 pounds by that point.
9 AM: h2o, exercises
9:30: hoop til 11
11 - 12: piano
12: handful of spinach and a little cantaloupe.
12 - 2/3: read
4:45 - at work, NO EATING.
water, diet coke, red bull zero and gum all day.
Rough weeks. 114.
Try harder this week for sure. With a new job, it won’t be difficult. By the 15th, I’m going to be less than 110 for Levi
Guess the past couple of days were just binge/purge days.
So much food. Haven’t stepped on the scales yet.
At least I’m going out of town for the weekend. Three days to not eat with no one questioning why.